Out mission is to unite African nations by fostering sustainable tourism practices that benefit local communities. Our mission will be accomplished by:
- Developing technology to enable and promote outdoor events in Africa.
- Creating new outdoor event opportunities in collaboration with local communities, tourism experts, and governments, to create much-needed jobs in rural areas;
- Protecting the environment by minimising the impact of outdoor events;
- Fostering climate change partnerships with public and private sector organisations, institutional investors, civil society, and scientific institutions to facilitate actions and responses consistent with limiting global warming to 1.5°C over this decade. Refer to our Climate Emergency Declaration;
- Lobbying African countries to adopt the principles of ‘The African Passport and Free Movement of People’, as contained in the African Union’s Agenda 2063 project;
- Creating global awareness through storytelling about Africa’s abundant natural beauty, pristine beaches, and cultural heritage to grow inbound tourism numbers (particularly ecotourists) in Africa.
To contribute to the Africa Agenda 2063 goal for inclusive and sustainable development towards unity, self-determination, freedom, progress and collective prosperity.
- We believe in the value of teamwork, undertaken in a spirit of mutual trust and ethical behaviour.
- We believe in delegating responsibility with accountability and strict financial controls.
- We respect the dignity of the individual, support academic advancement and do not discriminate on the grounds of race, sex or religion.
To achieve our mission, we need YOU to help us along our journey.