Walk For Africa (W4A) is a proud partner to The International Ecotourism Society (TIES) 18th Annual Ecotourism & Sustainable Tourism Conference and B2B Networking Event taking place at the Jolie Ville Luxor Hotel, Egypt, from the 8th to 11th September 2023.
As a special incentive for W4A members and supporters to attend this worthy event, TIES is offering registration, inclusive of accommodation at the Jolie Ville Luxor Hotel & Spa Kings Island, at rates of €225 per person sharing a double room or €275 for a single room.
These rates are all-inclusive for the full four day duration of the event programme.
Founded in 1990, TIES is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting and disseminating information about ecotourism and sustainable tourism.
As an official sponsor to the TIES conference, Turkish Airlines is offering delegates a 20% discount for International Business Class and 15% discount for International Economy.
To receive the discount, use this code when booking:
With members in over 200 countries, TIES represents a wide spectrum of industry stakeholders, including tour operators, lodge owners and managers, academics, consultants, conservation professionals, governments, architects, development experts, NGO’s, the media, and travellers.
As a non-governmental organization, TIES is unique in its efforts to provide guidelines and standards, training, technical assistance, research and publications to foster sound ecotourism development.
Registered delegates will received the following benefits:
- Leverage a share of the $350 billion ecotourism market, which is predicted to grow at 25% per annum.
- Listen and learn from international guest speakers.
- Connect and set appointments using the Early Appointment System.
- Meet hundreds of tourism professionals in the B2B Networking area.
- Add value to your brand and promote your company globally.
- Enjoy the world-famous cuisine of Egypt (Welcome Dinner, Gala Dinner and Farewell Dinner) and experience the exclusive hospitality of Egypt.